Voodoo Spell to Return a Lost Lover
Anyone can use the Voodoo Spell to Return a Lost Lover to help bring a past lover into their life once more. However, their free will is going to be manipulated with this spell. As a result, you will find that only when you focus on the affection of the truest love will your spell work. You need to connect to a person who you loved and who loved you. Then, this Voodoo Love Spell will help you to create a situation of true commitment and powerful love. This is the time to bring your love back to love as true love will never die. It will live on, but it might simply need some magic to get started again.
Ingredients for the Voodoo Spell to Return a Lost Lover
3 small red candles
1 Coconut (you only need half of the hard shell)
1 ts poppy seed
1 ts ginseng powder
1 ts juniper berries
3 star anise
1 ts lemon balm
1 Banana Leaf
A piece of orange peel from a fresh orange
Picture of your loved one or a piece of something that your loved one has touched
Matches, made out of wood
1 large bowl of water
How to Cast the Voodoo Spell to Return a Lost Lover
- Lay the banana leaf in front of you and use it as your altar
- Put the Coconut shell on top of it
- Place the candles behind the coconut shell
- Put your lovers picture or item that he or she has touched in front of the coconut shell bowl
- Light the candles with 1 match and invite positivity into your life
- Put the poppy seed, ginseng powder, juniper berries, star anise, lemon balm, orange peel into the coconut shell
- Take the first candle into your right hand
- Drop 13 drops of wax on the picture/item while focusing on your wish and calling upon Erzulies.
- Using the same candle drop 7 drops of wax into the coconut shell bowl on top of the ingredients. Put the candle back.
- Take the 3 chicken feet and lay them on top of the ingredients into the coconut shell bowl
- Take the second candle into your right hand and repeat step 8 and 9.
- Take the third candle and repeat step 8 and 9.
- Use one match and put it into the coconut shell bowl (while it is burning). Nature will decide if the ingredients will burn or not… let nature take it’s course but make sure you are not causing a fire, extinguish the flames if necessary with water from the water bowl)
- Let the candles burn itself out
- Add the candle left overs to the coconut shell bowl
- Put your lovers picture or them he/she has touched on top of it
- Wrap everything into the banana leaf and close it with the thread
- Bury the Package under a tree after sunset